Monday, April 6, 2009

"Found Objects / Mixed Media" - Time to Vote for your Favorites




Hi Everyone,

Our "Found Object / Mixed Media" challenge ended March 31, with seven wonderful entries. I especially like these kind of challenges, because there's something so interesting about using something you FOUND. It's like a little gift. Plus, in the case of "junk", I like the fact that the artist recycled something. One person's trash is another's treasure, afterall.

Please go to the Flickr link: here, and send me a Flickr mail, or email me at Millimomo@gmail with your three favorite pieces. I like to get the number of the piece and the artist's name (or a description, or whatever), because then I'm certain the right piece is getting the vote.

You have until the end of the day April 7 to get them to me. The favorites will be announced April 8.

Is it just me, or does the spring weather create more inspiration for creativity?

Thanks for your participation, Everyone!

Lynne




.

No comments: