Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Changes at Blogger Mosaic Challenge

Hi Everyone,

After using Blogger for this group for a little over a month, I've decided to combine it with the Mosaic Challenge Group on Flickr.

Both venues have their strengths, and this blog will continue, but Flickr offers easy photo loading and open communication between members of the group: things that I feel are important to an active and fun group.

I will continue to post photos of challenge pieces in this blog as well as other photos of interest. However, to submit works to the challenges I'm asking that you use Flickr and add your photos to the Mosaic Challenge group by setting up a free account with Flickr.

The other difference will be that you'll need to go to a link to see all the completed challenge pieces in one place when it's time to vote. However, I'll be posting the individual pieces here in Blogger as they're submitted.

Like any other site, Flickr does have a learning curve, but people seem to love it once they've poked around a little bit.

If you are interested in submitting photos and have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to comment on one of these posts or email me directly at Millimomo@gmail.com. I am happy to help.

Thanks Everyone.

Lynne

No comments: