Monday, December 1, 2008

Vote Now for Your 3 Favorite 3-Dimensional Pieces





Hi Everyone,

It's that time again. I'm not so crazy about the flying-of-the-time, but I guess that's just too bad for me. :-)

We received 42 fanTAStic entries in the 3-Dimensional Challenge. To get a closer look at them click here.

Voting is open from December 1 through December 7. The three favorites will be announced December 8. The top favorite will receive a $25 gift certificate from our sponsor Tile Shack. Thank you, Tammy!

Please email me at millimomo@gmail.com with your three favorite 3-Dimensional pieces. You're welcome to vote for less than three, but please let me know if you're doing so on purpose, or I'll be forced to harrass you relentlessly trying to get those final votes. ;-)

As always, feel free to email me with any comments, questions or suggestions. This is a group for all of us who love mosaic art.

Lynne

No comments: